|Red Barn Early Education and Care
- preschool for ages 3 to 5 years
- school year calendar
- half and full day programs
- 2, 3 or 5 days per week
- learn more …
|Red Barn Summer Program
- ages 3 1/2 to 8 years
- eight weeks starting late June
- swimming included
- 2 or 3 days per week
- learn more …
|Registration begins in February for Fall Early Education (preschool) and Summer Programs at the Red Barn.
Come to our Open House in May or contact us today for a tour. (Directions)
- Bring your child and come tour our classrooms, the Little Barn and the Gray Barn
- Enjoy watching your child play on our playground or in the Big Barn (our indoor play area)
- Meet the director and the teachers
- Hear more about our developmentally appropriate curriculum for three, four, and five year olds, part day or full day
- Learn about our summer program that includes swimming
- Lunch Bunnies for two year olds and parents/caregivers have openings now!
- Register for Summer programs and Fall pre-school
Red Barn Children’s Center preschool includes two classroom areas – the Little Barn and the Gray Barn. In the classrooms, children will find a variety of toys, games, books, art materials and educational aids. A play area provides the setting for dramatic and block play, while an area with tables and stocked shelves provides an atmosphere which promotes the learning of foundation skills and the creation of art projects. A large, fenced, playground adjacent to the Little Barn is equipped with a playscape, swings, sandbox, and a riding toy area. The Big Barn provides gym space for active indoor play. Lawn areas are used for group sports. Woodlands offer a variety of nature walks. A heated swimming pool is located in another fenced area. During the summer program
at the Red Barn, under the supervision of the teachers and a Red Cross-trained lifeguard, the children can enjoy water games and swimming instruction. The Red Barn Children’s Center preschool is licensed by the state.